Sex Study Reveals Kinky Tastes

A recent survey undertaken by PleasureMeNow.com sex toys reveals individuals’s preferred toys in the bed room. The research study likewise discovered numerous Valentines might get a sex toy wrapped in red this Valentine’s Day.

The survey revealed 74% of both guys and ladies would “enjoy” to get a sex toy as a present. The other 26% believed it sounded enjoyable, and nobody in the survey discovered the idea objectionable.

The survey established that, of those participating in the survey, 24% already owned 1 or 2 toys, 56% owned 3-6, 11% owned “Gobs” of toys and 9% do not presently own a sex toy.

Concerning the question “What is your preferred sex toy?” respondents had a fill-in-the-blank action, not a multiple-choice answer. They wrote in the following options:

17% Rabbit Vibrator

11% Glass Dildo

10% Vibrator (Non-Specified Type).

8% Love all sex toys.

7% Sex Swing.

7% Strap On Dildo.

6% Bullet Vibrator.

5% Dildo.

4% Cock Ring & Vibrating Cock Ring.

4% Anal plug or bead.

3% Cyberskin Sex Toy.

20% other toys or none yet.

“One outcome that surprised us, even though our survey was taken on our adult toy website, was that everybody discovered receiving a sex toy as an enticing gift. Of the total guys surveyed, 16% suggested their preferred toy was utilizing a vibrator on their significant other with another 7% recommending a glass dildo.”.

618 individuals participated in the survey. 10% of the ladies and 7% of guys described themselves as bisexual, and 4% of individuals suggested they were gay.

To learn more on this sexual survey, contact Lance Russell: lance@pleasuremenow.com; call 1-858-428-0306. PleasureMeNow.com is a top adult toy site offering the current breakthroughs in enjoyment innovation.

They wrote in the following options:

” We were shocked by numerous of the outcomes,” said Ron Jacks, partner at PleasureMeNow.com. “One outcome that surprised us, even though our survey was taken on our adult toy website, was that everybody discovered receiving a sex toy as an enticing gift. Another outcome that raised several eyebrows here was how numerous straight guys suggested their preferred sex toy was not for usage on themselves however rather for usage on the ladies in their life. Of the total guys surveyed, 16% suggested their preferred toy was utilizing a vibrator on their significant other with another 7% recommending a glass dildo.”.

to find out more - Click

Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Reply